Inderal Side Effects
Read before you buy Inderal online the side effects of Inderal / Propranolol! Here we provide a complete overview of Inderal Side Effects from A to Z…
Side Effects of Inderal
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Inderal / Propranolol or Generic Inderal: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effects such as:
- fast, slow, or uneven heartbeats;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling of your ankles or feet;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- cold feeling in your hands and feet;
- depression, confusion, hallucinations; or
- severe skin reaction, fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Inderal side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomach cramps;
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- tired feeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. We ourselves never really had side effects when using Inderal, so we can recommend using Inderal if you suffer from high blood pressure…